Get involved with Gather
Through its core programs, Gather serves more than 1,400 Seacoast residents each month, distributes 285,000 pounds of food each year and distributes food to approximately 500 children each week when school is out of session. There are endless ways for you to join us. Find one that's right for you and join us today!
Volunteers help keep Gather moving forward. We often need volunteers for the following:
• Counting, sorting and stocking items for the pantry
• Meals 4 Kids distributions and events
• Meals 4 Seniors deliveries
• Assisting in on and off site food drives
• Outreach and fundraising event participation
• Holiday basket assembly and distribution
• Office assistance entering data, answering phone and the preparation of mailing
• Shift coverage for occasional pantry hours
How to Volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering with Gather, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator. Angela Ely: AEly@gathernh.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AND SUPPORT!